Get to know Corfu Town and admire its main landmarks on a City Sightseeing hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Travel around Corfu’s historical capital on a double-decker bus.
Get to know Corfu Town and admire its main landmarks on a City Sightseeing Corfu Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. Travel around Corfu’s historical capital on a double-decker bus and disembark at any of four stops to explore as you wish, including the UNESCO-listed Old Town and Kanoni, the headland famous for the ‘Mouse Island’ of Pontikonisi. Make use of a 24-hour ticket, and learn about the city from the onboard commentary on route.
- Hop-on hop-off Corfu Town sightseeing bus tour
- See Corfu Town landmarks including the Old Fortress and Palace of St. George and St. Michael
- Visit Kanoni to view Pontikonisi Island (Mouse Island) and the Panagia Vlaherna monastery
- Hop on and off at any of four stops to see the city at your own pace
- Learn about Corfu Town’s history from the onboard commentary in eight languages
- Ticket valid for 24 hours after first use
What You Can Expect
Settle aboard the lower or open, upper deck of the Corfu hop-on, hop-off bus at any of the four stops (see Itinerary for a full list) , and don the headphones to hear the pre-recorded commentary (available in eight languages).
During the 45-minute loop, hop off and on at any stop to visit the landmarks, creating your own sightseeing itinerary. Alternatively, stay aboard, absorbing the views and commentary to build an overview that will guide your later sightseeing.
Take in the 15th-century Old Fortress, and admire the elegant Palace of St. George and St. Michael, the former home of Corfu’s British commissioners that overlooks the Esplanade park.
Pass the churches, museums, and ochre-painted Venetian mansions of the Old Town, as the commentary tells the story of this UNESCO-listed district. Perhaps disembark here to explore or have coffee at the Liston, whose 1807 arcades were designed to echo Paris’ Rue de Rivoli.
Then, maybe ride to Kanoni to see Pontikonisi Island, nicknamed ‘Mouse Island,’ and the Panagia Vlaherna monastery, the whitewashed church on an island that graces many of Corfu’s postcards — choosing to take photos from the bus or hopping off to visit.
Buses depart every 60 minutes.
- Corfu Bus Stops (45-minute full-loop duration):
- Corfu New Port
- Kanoni (at Ariti and Corfu Holiday Palace hotels) for access to and panoramic views of Pontikonisi (Mouse Island) and Panagia Vlaherna Monastery
- Spilia Square at entrance to Corfu Old Town and near Faliraki Beach
- Old Port for access to the New Fortress and town marketInclusions
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Multilingual commentary
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Price: 16,50€ per person / Day